Service for Mercedes-Benz Vehicles
Although we are truly a general automotive repair facility, over the years we have developed a large following of Mercedes owners. At G P Automotive we take particular pride in the excellent service we can provide for all Mercedes-Benz automobiles and light trucks. Mercedes has always been one of our favorites for many reasons: styling, performance, safety, reliability, and above all quality. We believe that in the Snohomish county area you will not find a more competent and caring shop for your Mercedes than G P Automotive. Many Mercedes owners still take great pride in driving and maintaining cars, 20, 30 years old, and it’s no accident that so many older Mercedes are still on the road.
Mercedes-Benz owners, you have much to be proud of, and at G P Automotive we share your passion. We have a highly trained team of staff and technicians who care about your car and your total satisfaction. Our technicians receive specific Mercedes training every year to stay current on all the latest models and systems. Our very thorough knowledge of these cars extends from the ‘60s to the present. We are dedicated members of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America and the Seattle Section and have conducted many technical seminars at our shop over the years for Mercedes owners.
Mercedes Diagnostic Equipment
G P Automotive is, to the best of our knowledge, the only independent shop in Everett, WA and surrounding area that has the genuine Mercedes-Benz factory diagnostic platform and the Mercedes Workshop Information System. There is absolutely no need to take your newer (or older) Mercedes to the dealer! We can perform all required maintenance and you do not void your factory warranty.
Services provided for your Mercedes include:
- Engine diagnosis and repair
- Emission Systems testing and repair – Washington State Authorized Emission Repair Facility
- Starters and Alternators
- Electrical System diagnosis and repair
- Brakes – including troubleshooting and repair of ABS systems
- Steering and Suspension maintenance and repair
- Cooling System care
- Heating and Air Conditioning work
- Transmission, Driveline, and Clutch repair
- Exhaust systems
- Comprehensive used car inspections
- Interior systems
- Body systems
- Audio and entertainment system
- Check engine light diagnoses
- All scheduled maintenance services
For more detail, see our Services page.