Come to Us for Auto Maintenance Service in Everett, WA
Service at GP Automotive
We provide auto maintenance service in Everett, WA where we service and repair most makes and models of cars, light trucks, minivans, and SUVs, both foreign and domestic, and as part of our focus on customer service, we are available to answer questions and give free advice. We also can handle all automotive service contracts and aftermarket warranties, including all the necessary phone calls and paperwork.
Vehicle maintenance services
include everything from routine oil changes and engine tune-ups, to 30, 60, and 90K mile major services. Our regular customers appreciate the fact that we track all their maintenance history and take all the guesswork out of what their vehicle needs.
Vehicle repairs include:
- Drivability (my car won’t start or doesn’t run right) – includes testing and repair of engine computer control systems, fuel injection and ignition systems
- Check Engine Light diagnosis and repair
- Emission Systems testing and repair – Washington State Authorized Emission Repair Facility
- Starters and Alternators
- Electrical Troubleshooting – from simple circuits such as lighting and wipers to complex electrical systems such as cruise control, climate control, memory seats, power windows, security systems, power convertible tops, traction control systems and the like
- Brakes – including troubleshooting and repair of ABS systems
- Diagnosis and repair of Steering and Suspension problems
- Engine Diagnosis and Repairs – compression and leakage testing, oil leaks, timing belts, cylinder head work, complete engine overhauls
- All Cooling System problems – diagnosis of overheating, thermostats, radiators, belts, hoses, water pumps, etc.
- Heating and Air Conditioning work including heater cores and major air conditioning work
- Transmission, Driveline, and Clutch repair
- Exhaust systems
- Very comprehensive Used Car Inspections
For more detail about your car, see our European, Domestic, Mercedes, and Japanese Auto service pages.
We stand by our work. All repairs are covered by our outstanding warranty. Come see us when you need auto maintenance service in Everett, WA.